A global Sitecore partner are looking for multiple Sitecore developers, joining this team you’ll be a vital member of our scrum team and be responsible for delivering world-class digital experiences for enterprise clients with Sitecore.
As part of the team, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the Sitecore community. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow by knowledge sharing and sparing with your colleagues. They are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Develop high calibre solutions on Sitecore.
- Experienced in .NET applications, SQL databases, Web API, and a range of integrated systems.
- Operate in an iterative/agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Implement high-quality software solutions in line with business requirements.
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
- Able to provide wide class programming in ASP.NET/MVC and C#.
- Have an understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability, databases, etc.
- Have an understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC, continuous integration, etc.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.