Site Reliability Engineer - Newcastle
Our client is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their established cloud team.
You will help design and build deployment pipelines and other automation solutions using a wide range of Microsoft and opensource tools.
You will be a critical part of the automation team, ensuring that systems and services run smoothly, automatically and too lower cost.
Day to day you will be:
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Design and Build Modern Deployment Pipelines.
- Design and Build environments using Infrastructure as Code – using Terraform or ARM templates
About your skills:
- You must have demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
- Must have project experience in design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Experience in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
- Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Must have prior experience and background in running Azure Cloud based solutions.
- Must have experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes (optional)
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.