NDC Tek is looking for an experienced Java developer who wants to join our clients journey towards the future. They work in an architecture that is based on micro-services and the REST API with modern frameworks and technologies such as Java, Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes in AWS.
In your role you will:
- Write code that achieves the company's business goals and visions.
- Deliver scalable and robust code that meets our high standards of performance.
- Unit and integration testing.
- Learn from your colleagues, and teach yourself.
- Become an important part of a large development organization but at the same time has a distinct start-up feeling, and which is driven by realizing a revolutionary vision.
- See, understand and master new abilities that go far beyond pure program code.
- The role is a senior developer role and you should have years of experience both in Java and more specifically from some of the frameworks in our tech stack. You know how to write robust code and have no problem expressing your opinion or discussing it with different stakeholders.
- Developed with micro-services and continuous deployment.
- Experience from some of our central frameworks, such as Java, Spring, REST API, AWS, and Kubernetes. If you have also worked with Spring Boot, Kafka, Elastic Search, Cassandra or Angular then you are absolutely right.
- Previous experience from an agile and fast-moving organization with a large and complex product portfolio.
- Swedish Speaking
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.