As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will become a key member of our core in-house team, contributing on all levels of the development cycle - from architectural decisions through programming and testing all the way to release and deployment.
Gjensidige, Storebrand, KLP, Helsenett, TINE, SSB, Norsk Tipping, Posten and many more rely on our technology and skills to power their digital presence 24/7.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Enonic FRIDAY (spend your Fridays learning something new, exercise, spend time with your family, volunteer work etc.)
- Cool offices in downtown Oslo, Norway
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Annual conferences (Javazone, NDC, or abroad)
- Annual kick-off and summer parties
- Beat your colleagues at Foosball, Street Fighter and Rampage
- And of course: Smartphone, Mac/PC, coffee/tea ++
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR;
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- University degree in computer science, or similar
- English oral and written proficiency (willingness to learn Norwegian)
- Focus on quality of code, reliability, maintainability, security
- Efficient and methodical
- Kubernetes and container technology
- Modern cloud infrastructures
- Build and delivery pipelines
- Unix/Linux competence
- Agile software development
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.