Senior Data Engineer - GCP
You will be joining a team that is responsible for building a new Data Lab on Google Cloud for an exciting Fintech in Stockholm.
Day to Day;
- Build and operate data lake on Google Cloud Storage/BigQuery
- Develop and maintain batch and streaming data pipelines
- Work with transformations of data from one or multiple source systems to feed our analytics and ML applications
- Help data consumers within the company find the data they need and assist them with setting up pipelines and exports
- Help us identify new use-cases for our data and work with stakeholders from the rest of the organisation on how to realise those
- MSc Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience from a Developer role (Data or Software Engineer)
- Knowledge and experience from several of these: Google Cloud, AWS, Airflow, Beam/Dataflow, Kafka, BigQuery
- Good coding skills in at least two of these languages: Java, Python, SQL
- Team player, good communicator, prestigeless, curious about the business and the “why” - you are primarily driven by bringing value to the organisation and see working with technology as a means to that end, not the other way around
- Prefer to discuss problems and solutions with your peers instead of banging your head against the wall for days trying to find a solution on your own.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development