Senior Cloud Engineer (GCP)
As a Cloud Engineer in this particular challenger bank, you become part of a hefty professional environment made up of some of the best developers in their fields. The development team is building banking in a whole new way, with the latest in technology, curiosity and a strong will to succeed.
We have taken the step completely and created an asynchronous, event-driven architecture for integration with banking systems and third parties. The result is a lightning fast banking experience that provides endless opportunities to process data and offer innovative features to our customers.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes (GKE) with Istio
- Alarms and monitoring with Stackdriver, Prometheus and Grafana
- Firebase, Firestore, Cloud Functions (GO)
- Fully automated deployment pipeline based on, among others, Github, CircleCI, Fastlane, Sonarcloud, Snyk.io, Terraform, etc.
- Native apps: iOS (Swift) / Android (Kotlin)
- Microservices (GO)
- .NET Web Applications (C # / React)
- We are active users of Slack, Jira and Github for interaction.
- Further develop the bank's infrastructure.
- Maintain and develop service templates, alarms and monitoring.
- Implement Site Reliability Engineering Principles and Practices.
- Proximity and ownership of end customer challenges.
- Focus on quality, stability and security, at a level that allows always in deployable state.
- Close collaboration with developers and the rest of Bulder. Developer expertise is a bonus.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.