NDC Tek are partnered with an exciting product business, based in the heart of Stockholm. Due to rapid growth and the success in their product, they are actively looking for multiple Senior Mobile Developers.
- Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver Android app feature designs
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Write test cases and work with QA on a weekly release cycle
- Work within an agile team (daily standups, weekly planning meetings)
- Maintain build systems and write unit tests
- Review analytics and performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Product-focused Android application development experience
- Portfolio of consumer facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace
- Advanced Android SDK / Kotlin skills
- Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and lifecycles
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
- Enthusiastic about teamwork in an AGILE/Scrum environment
- Sound computer science foundations: algorithms, data structures, concurrency, threading, and programming languages (Kotlin and Java)
If you are currently looking for a company that is now only thriving during COVID-19, but growing and can give you future job security then please apply to this advert and we will be in touch shortly.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.