We are now looking for an experienced and structured Java Developer to join our passionate team.
As a Senior Java developer, you will be a key member of our core in-house team. You will be contributing on all levels of the development cycle - from architectural decisions through programming , testing, release and all the way to production.
Customers like NAV, Gjensidige, Storebrand, KLP, Helsenett, TINE, SSB, Norsk Tipping, Posten and many more rely on our technology and skills to power their digital presence 24/7.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- FREE FRIDAY (A unique offering - spend your Fridays learning something new, exercising, being with your family, work as a volunteer etc.)
- Highly skilled and passionate colleagues
- Cool offices in downtown Oslo, Norway
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Annual conferences (Javazone, NDC, or abroad)
- Annual kick-off and summer parties
- Beat your colleagues at Foosball, Street Fighter and Rampage
- And of course: Smartphone, Mac/PC, coffee/tea ++
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR
- 3+ years as a Java Developer, or related work experience
- University degree in computer science, or similar
- English oral and written proficiency (willingness to learn Norwegian)
- Focus on quality of code, reliability, maintainability
- Efficient and methodical
- Agile and OOP methodologies
- Git (or similar source control systems)
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.