IOS Engineer - New York City
As an iOS Engineer, you’ll join and learn from other talented and passionate iOS engineers, working across a range of different multi-discipline teams with backend engineers, Android engineers and testers.
What You'll Do
- Display exceptional productivity when working both independently and pairing to drive work to completion
- Display expertise in resolution of software failures
- You'll have a major impact in the features and performance of our mobile applications
- Lead by example through writing very high quality, maintainable code
- Be a mentor and teacher to other engineers
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience of building consumer facing mobile applications
- Advanced knowledge of Swift or Objective-C
- Experience working on product focused mobile applications
- Experience with migrating an existing Objective-C application to Swift
- Able to clearly express opinions on product design, while respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with engineers and non-engineering stakeholders alike
- Broad knowledge Agile processes
- Interest or experience with various mobile patterns e.g. reactive programming, MVVM
- Must have understanding of the full product development life-cycle
- Interest in working with Android or backend web services a plus
- Knowledge of current advances and tools being created and adopted by the iOS software community
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Passion for learning
- A positive approach to your work, and treat others well
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.