Full Stack .Net/C# Developer - Stockholm
You will be part of the IT team that is responsible for the software development, maintenance, infrastructure and security of our critical systems.
The main activities / duties:
- Technical expert, senior developer and operational expert for our critical systems that are crucial for the payment transactions.
- Part of a team responsible for the software development, design, code, stability and performance
- Designing, deploying and building secure, stable and scalable systems in a fast pace environment as per the business requirements.
- Assisting in setting up and maintain the internal development environment – full software development lifecycle
- Very good knowledge about client-server programming, WPF framework, application, integration, data modelling, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, ELK, docker.
- Full knowledge of Version Control, Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases .
- Proficient in schema design and SQL.
- Very good knowledge about client-server programming, application integration, data modelling, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, ELK, docker
- Hands on experience with expert knowledge in AWS resources and services.
- Experience working with agile team methods.
- Knowledge of accepted software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong analytical and coding skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why join us?
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work and be an important player in the outcome of the products that are meaningful for the society we live in.
- We are a people first company with a beautiful water view from our office, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and we offer a great package including massage at workplace, a good wellness contribution, a health insurance and a good lunch culture (meal allowance).
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.