Our client is a global consultancy, committed to growing data-driven site search and content enablement solutions across the globe. With multiple locations, they are excited to hire a Full Stack Developer in their Copenhagen, Denmark office.
This Full Stack Developer will further enhance the software with cutting-edge, customer-focused solutions for our customers on a global scale.
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience in web development with the Microsoft stack of technology and have a mindset of creating sustainable and scalable solutions?
- Do you have both front-end experience (HTML, CSS, React, Angular) and back-end (.NET Core, SQL, Azure PaaS)?
- Have you worked with DevOps and Agile principles. TDD / DDD / SOLID / CI / CD and other patterns and practices?
- Do you thrive in an organization with a real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Are you excited about designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Are you comfortable communicating in both Swedish and English?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that will inspire you every day to be the best you can be?
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.