DevOps Engineer - Newcastle
We are currently partnered with a MS Gold Partner who are currently looking for a DevOps Consultant to join their Technology Centre.
You will work project and operational support clients to analyze deployment processes and identify repetitive, manual elements that can be automated out. You will help design and build deployment pipelines and other automation solutions using a wide range of Microsoft and opensource tools. You will be a critical part of the automation team, ensuring that systems and services run smoothly, automatically and too lower cost.
Day to day you will be:
• Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
• Design and Build Modern Deployment Pipelines.
• Design and Build environments using Infrastructure as Code – using Terraform or ARM templates
About your skills:
• You must have demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
• Must have project experience in design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Azure based solutions
• Experience in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
• Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
• Must have prior experience and background in running Azure Cloud based solutions.
• Must have experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
• Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes (optional)
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.