You have the drive and ambition to create software and systems with impact. You know how to build technology solutions but see technology as just a means to creating change and not an end to itself. You want an opportunity to be among a team of creators building the next wave of adaptive intelligent products.
As a DevOps engineer at this particular app development company you will be working in a self-managed, cross-functional team with a mix of developers, engineers, data scientists, UX designers and product managers. You will broaden your experience of the entire web application design, dev, and DevOps process, and learn from highly skilled professionals. This is a position that requires you to work partially from our office in Oslo, Norway.
We are sourcing mid-, senior, and expert-level engineers.
- Fluent written and spoken english
- Relevant technical degree and/or relevant work experience to match your level
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with serverless and/or microservice architectures in the cloud
- Experience with cloud native CI/CD tools and processes
- Understanding of security in cloud environments
- Understand the products you are building and why they matter
- Engineering web apps, APIs and services in alignment with product and platform architecture
- Take part in team design and development processes
- Communicating and listening to understand how you can help and how others can help you
- Taking ownership of crucial parts of the system
- A competitive salary
- A value driven culture that focuses on self-management
- Skilled senior colleagues and highly experienced leadership to foster and mature your technology ideas
- Solid potential for career growth in a stable company
- Help with relocation to Norway if needed
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.