Data Engineer - London
We are partnered with a lead MS Gold Partner, who are looking for Senior Data Engineers.
• Developing and delivering a Business Intelligence Platform based on Microsoft Azure Technologies
• Working on projects which have a focus on data and with clients across multiple sectors
• Actively looks to stay up to date with the evolving Cloud landscape
• Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology, striving towards Microsoft certifications
• Working on client-site or office based development teams, collaborating within a team environment and participating in typical project lifecycle activities such as requirement analysis, testing and release.
Core Desired Skills & Experiences:
• Azure Data Factory
• Azure Data Lake Store
• Azure Databricks
• Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service)
• Azure SQL • Traditional Microsoft BI stack: SSRS / SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) / SSIS
• Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and methods
• Good communication skills
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.