Cloud Operations Engineer - Mountain View, CA
This client helps bring colleagues and friends together through the use of a cloud platform for video, phone, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will:
- Responsible for supporting cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain computing capabilities across the technical landscape.
- Manage Cloud infrastructure from the console, CloudFormation, or using the CLI.
- Utilize automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or similar.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, configuring, and monitoring solutions for AWS for Linux servers.
- Minimum of 5+ years of cloud experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of AWS experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other technical disciplines)
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (must have used the console or used CLI, and API’s).
- Experience with a variety of Amazon Services required: EC2, IAM, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticache, S3, and EKS
- Ability to write code in python
Nice To Have Skills/Qualifications
- AWS Certification highly preferred
- DevOps and/or Microservices experience with at least one technology including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is nice to have
Experience with Azure or OCI is preferred
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.