Azure DevOps Engineer - New York City
We are currently partnered with a MS Gold Partner who are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their Technology Centre.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Provide technical sales assistance
- Participate in client calls and demos
- Assist on the proposal process by creating a technical delivery approach and providing estimates
- Partner with our marketing team to deliver content such as blog posts, videos, webcasts, and live workshops
- Provide guidance and hands-on DevOps consulting
- Lead our customers towards best practices in cloud adoption and innovation business engagements
- Work with software development teams to automate their deployments to Azure
- Provide Infrastructure as Code and Application Insights to create a feedback loop from Azure back to VSTS
- Work with project management to deliver software projects following Scrum or Kanban and provide visibility on delivery scope, timelines, and expectations
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Skilled in Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) core functions: automation, advisory, team and project structure, integration and deployment.
- Ability to perform TFS upgrades and Azure DevOps (VSTS) Migrations
- Understand and provide consulting on Agile project management frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban and Agile software engineering practices
- Expertise with ARM templates, CI / CD, Test automation, database deployment with Redgate tools and Azure Automated Deployments
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.