Our client, who is a muti-national organisation that spans over four continents with over 2000 dedicated IT Professionals working across the globe.
Day to Day,You will
- Build and automate the features and services that model complex business problems and power enterprise-scale systems
- Implement APIs and Microservices, integrating with external systems, including database design, data access, and ORMs
- Develop scalable cloud-based solutions, considering security and performance
- Harness modern development and DevOps practices including CI/CD, containerization, and automated testing
- Support the design, development, modification, maintenance and evaluation of applications
- Support teams in evaluating detailed requirements
- Prepare and obtain approval of system design documentation
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Experience is preferred in the following technical areas. (Note that not all areas are strictly required.)
- Programming: C# / .Net
- Service Development: RESTful APIs, Microservices,ASP.Net Core, Azure API Management, Azure API Apps
- Microsoft Azure: Compute, Storage and PaaS services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
- Data: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework/CosmosDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, MongoDB
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- DevOps: Git, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.