Azure Architect - Oslo
With us, you become part of a professionally competent national team that establishes optimal and robust cloud solutions with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS tailored to customers' opportunities and needs. You will be given good advice on the establishment, consolidation, migration, integration, automation and monitoring of hybrid and multisky environments. Microsoft Azure is our preferred cloud platform, but experience and interest in other cloud platforms is desirable.
Why work with the Cloud?
- Become a key resource within the company's largest focus area
- Challenge traditional services and develop tomorrow's solutions for our customers
- An attractive workplace with a good environment and wonderful colleagues
- Solid development opportunities through attractive projects, courses and certifications
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Opportunity to work from all our offices in Norway
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who are eager to learn and forward, who will strive and become one of the best cloud consultants in the market.
You are inclusive and smart with people, creative and passionate about creating the best solutions for clients and colleagues.
You should preferably have hands-on expertise and experience in any of the following areas:
- Microsoft Office 365 - including EM + S Enterprise and focus on modern collaboration
- Tenant Administration and Subscriptions
- Azure AD P1 and P2
- Design, establish and configure solutions in MS Azure SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Develop Governance and a good understanding of Security and Compliance
- CSP licensing and TCO - Cost & Consumption Estimate
- Automation by scripting and PowerShell (preferably DevOps experience) Infrastructure As Code
- General operating experience
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.