Lead Azure Architect – Copenhagen
Our client who is a European leader in the Cloud is looking for a Lead Cloud Architect. They have completed more than 1300+ successful deployments in the past 7 years.
The main responsibilities will be to deliver value and impact to customers through well-planned cloud adoption. You’ll have a close collaboration with CxO level stakeholders, contributing vision to the customer’s cloud strategy and becoming a trusted technologist by developing the right solutions to meet the business needs.
- Active support in pre-sales and bid processes.
- Comprehend clients technical and business requirements and provide solutions.
- Be part of the sales team to create and deliver solution proposals.
- Proactively proposing new ideas for our customers.
- Proactively sharing knowledge and coaching other consultants in your responsibility area.
- Establishing close working relationships and become an advisor to CxOs in the customer organizations.
- Helping the customer to create cloud/application strategies and roadmaps.
- Building technology roadmaps for customer organizations.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess significant experience of software development and/or IT and networking implementation as well as security and compliance.
- Experience in technical presales and large sales processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Strong knowledge of application architecture, software development, server, networking, security.
- Master’s level degree in computer science, software engineering, math or similar is considered as an advantage.
- Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs.
- Committed and result-oriented approach to your work is essential to succeed in this role.
- A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.