The CA will act as the trusted advisor for customers, who are looking for the potentials in migrating their IT-setup to cloud-based offerings. This includes advising on types of services to go for, which CSPs to choose among and the Cloud Providers to go for.
- Cloud Architects are to act as Advisors.
- You will own the Cloud technical customer engagement including architecture design sessions, specific implementations of technical solutions, troubleshooting in connection with technical problems.
- Deep knowledge in Azure, and/or AWS.
- Deep knowledge in IT-Infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows, and Linux including security setup.
- Extensive experience in IT-architectural design and analysis, and in IT-system design.
Apply today to ensure you don't miss out on securing an interview slot. To find out more details regarding the opportunity, or to talk about market trends, please contact Aaron Brown by phone on +45 78 73 73 33 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NDC Tek is a leader in Cloud recruitment across the Nordics & UK providing the most Azure / AWS / GCP / DevOps opportunities within the Nordics & UK markets. Dealing with a range of small-global consultancies and end-users / product companies, our focus on Cloud recruitment (Azure / AWS / GCP) allows us to provide the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the Nordics & UK market, enabling us to fulfill your motivations when exploring your next adventure.
Keywords: Azure, Azure infrastructure, Azure AD, Powershell, Public Cloud, migration, IaC, Security, Cloud Security, AWS, GCP, Copenhagen, Denmark.