Senior DevOps Engineer - California, United States
We are currently partnered with global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years working with AWS to develop or operate large-scale customer-facing applications
- Significant experience with a configuration management tool such as Chef or Puppet
- Excellent written and verbal communication and a collaborative approach. This is a team-player role.
- Solid Linux system administration, troubleshooting and performance analysis skills
Skills We’re Excited About
- Experience managing highly-available, customer-facing environments on AWS or another PaaS
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of containerized microservice deployments
- Kubernetes, ECS, or other container orchestration platforms
- Experience with web service operations – incident triage, response, troubleshooting, and analysis
- Python programming (or another high-level language)
- We love generalists. You should have hands-on skills with at least 50% (75% for Senior level) of the following: Apache, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, ElasticSearch, CDNs, Hadoop, Docker, AWS Lambda, Vagrant, Network Analysis Tools, Linux, NFS, Glusterfs, AWS APIs and CLI Tools, EC2 Autoscaling, Ruby, Python, Bash, Jenkins, Haproxy, Git, SVN, DNS, HTTP Headers, HTTP Caching, SSL, RESTFUL APIs, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, Nagios, Graphite, Cassandra, MongoDB, Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack
- Professional software development experience is a plus
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
NDC Tek are a niche supplier for cutting edge companies within the technology ecosystem. Our expert team boast years of experience recruiting the highest level of talent within; Cloud, DevOps, Frontend/Backend Development, CMS and Mobile Development.